Actions menu is missing when we run the report definition after the upgrade to Pega 8
When we run any report definition, the Actions menu (export to excel, etc) is missing after the upgrade to Pega 8.1.3. There is no change made to the Report viewer. Please advice if there is any system settings to be changed.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Hi, could you review the below suggestions -
a. Login with the default operator email@example.com and the password and try if you can reproduce the issue. Or add PRPC:Administrator access group to your operator record, and then switch the application after you have logged in. Please run any OOTB report definition and see if the issue reproduces.
b. If the issue does not reproduce (my hunch is - issue might not reproduce!), then something is overriding in your application causing the Actions menu not to show. Try to use the OOTB skin rule pyEndUser to ruleout any skin related issues.
c. If the issue does reproduce with OOTB operator / access group, then, it appears you have missed an upgrade step. You can engage us with an SR and we would be glad to investigate the issue further for you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- on click Actions Missing conditional include when used in Navigation Menu Rule
- Unable to find start flow action in Action menu of clipboard post upgrade to Pega7
- We upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.2 andwe see that build is success. As part of the Post-Upgrade activity, i have checked PRPC Schema Report wizard and I see there are some missing DB entity type of Index under both the schemas. How I can install thes
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError When Run Report Definition