Actions configuration on Mobile push notification message
HI All, Could you please help us on the below use case.
When the user taps on the "OK" of the mobile push notification message, we want to launch the harness.
We need a flexibility to hide the "Cancel" button and always have a "OK", on tapping of it should launch the harness.
And also we want what all configurations(using customfields param) we can do on a tap of "OK" of the push notification message.
Example: Right now we are able to open an assignment using customfields("OPEN ASSIGNMENT") on tap of "Open" and it is working as expected. In the similar lines we want to launch harness on tap of "OK"/"OPEN".
Please let us know if anyone configured custom actions on mobile push notification message.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there any way to configure Push notification for Custom Mobile App without using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) services?
- Firebase Cloud Message to support for push notification
- Migrating Android push notifications to Firebase Cloud Messaging
- "NOT REGISTERED" message for android push notification
- Process JSON message from push notification