Action set to a button to go to a specific step in Review Harness
I have a requirement for a user to click a button in the review harness and go to a specific step in a stage.
So far, I have used pxChangeStage to route the user to the stage. But I am unable to route the user to the step.
I also used an approach by using a local action to launch a modal window. It doesn't work in review harness.
Is there a way to achieve this requirement without modifying the case flow?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- User Portal Search Icon/Search Box Click Call activity [using Action Set- Add an action- Run Activity] to Show WO In Review Harness-Pega7.1.8
- Perform an action from a button in harness "Review"
- Unable to launch a flow action on click of a button in Review Harness
- Purpose of Generate harness specific CSS setting in harness
- Flash an alert message on click of Action drop down of Review harness