Accessing each item and sub item using object model. (GetClones)
I am trying to get data from webpage using object model. Lets say a dynamic list of DIV and it contains labels. I wanted to iterate each Div and read the label inside it.
I was able to match all DIV and set the property UseKeys. Then I use the method GetClones to loop each DIV's. For each DIV I wanted to read each controls inside it. How do I do it with automation and object model.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to define data model.
- GetClones doesn't always get first item
- We are facing issue while generating model schema and model for our work object using the OOTB swagger js, please read description for more info
- Clarification between Data Model and Properties Items
- Close Action is not closing the popup/model dialogue instead it is closing the Work Item