Access group section missing in the operator rule
I am using pega cloud and noticed recently that the access group section is missing in the Operator rule page. But It is appearing for email@example.com operator and no for other operators with administrator privilege.
I have recently upgraded to version 8.3.0-M4 from 7.x.x
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we create an Operator ID rule without giving any access group? If yes, for what purpose it can be used?
- Change the default access group when operator has no access groups associated
- How to config the “Access Roles” that operator can only do develop things, but not admin things such as “New Application”, "Config operator ID" or "Config Access Group".
- Restrict operator of particular access group to update the Operator Skills and Workbaskets
- Can Access Deny rules ensure that access is denied across roles in an Access Group?