Access group authentication doesn't seem to work correctly
I face the login popup after certain minutes by no processing is initiated. It seems that it is available to access a case despite cancel the login.
How should I configure to make authentication work correct? Should I also set requestor timeouts with the same value of authentication timeout?
- Pega Platform version: 8.2.x
I also have read the article below to try understanding about timeout mechanism.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 2 Access Groups with the same Access Roles Doesn't run the Data transform propagation
- Ruleset doesn't show up at the Application's Access Group option
- Authentication LDAP service. Developed authentication and timeout activities doesn't work
- Sorting a column doesn't work correctly on Numbers
- ByPass Authentication checkbox in Standard agent processing doesn't work.