Access to Archived Personal Editions
It would be helpful to have access to the archive of Personal Edition releases to allow partners to better support development of upgrade and migration offerings. It might also be helpful for Pega clients that are working through migration and want their technical teams to have access to intermediate PE releases through the Pega Support pages.
Can this be added to the Support Download area ?
PFB link which might be helpful for the query:https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/how-request-pega-personal-edition-718-or-719
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to access DB schema on PRPC Personal Edition-7.2
- How to access personal edition Database
- Need credentials to access logs in Personal Edition 7.1.9
- Personal Edition 7.2.2, not able to access SMA getting 404 resource not available error
- When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".