About pyEffortEstimate & pyEffortActual
I would like to get help from someone to understand the OOTB properties pyEffortEstimate & pyEffortActual .
---Function name: pickBalancedOperator---
int aEffort = workPage.getProperty("pyEffortEstimate").toInteger() - workPage.getProperty("pyEffortActual").toInteger();
Could anyone please help me to understand the following queries.
How to find the pyEffortEstimate & pyEffortActual values for the specific case?
Is there any custom settings/configuration where we can update pyEffortEstimate & pyEffortActual on Pega?
Is this help to find the effort for the specific case or sum of all the cases exist on the particular operator?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Considering we have two options for specialization ex: basing on client i.e. Class(Implementation layer) & Ruleset. What is suggested approach between these two and please share the pros & cons for both the options
- Ask the Expert- Localization & Accessibility with Shahi Naquash & Srinivas Kakani
- Package & roll and Lock & roll.
- How to monitor agents & Listeners without using SMA & AES?
- IOS & Android updates & How the client receive the comunication