About Importing customer data
As I'm trying to import customer data with CSV file, I cannot importing customer data and error message appear.
This error message shows
"Cannot write property <unknown> to a decimal column--its value, "555.0", is not a decimal: code: <none> SQLState: <none> Message: <none>"
By the way, property <unknown> is CLV_VALUE and It's not property I create but default property.
Why this error message appear?
and what should I overcome this error??
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Import a custom data model (OOM file)
- importing a custom java package in library
- Importing Customer Service framework (7.1.4 version) failed after PRPC 7.1.9 upgrade
- How to import custom fonts to RoboticsStudio?
- Custom Authentication in SystemManagement Import service- How to retrieve pega.reset.username and pega.rest.password