Is the Abbyy OCR engine that powers Pega Robotics Automation SP1 and IVA the same?
Pega Robotics, with the release of the SP1 2007 build, introduced a DocumentOCR component. SP1 utilizes the Abby FineReader Engine (12 I think) for OCR processing. Pega IVA also has OCR capability via Abby FineReader. Is this the same FineReader engine? Does IVA OCR have configurable parameters the same way SP1 does (as found at http://help.openspan.com/80/index.htm#Components/DocumentOCR_Component.htm)?
Thank you for any feedback you can provide on this!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to import files of type ZIP into Pega 7.18, however able to do so in Pega 7.15. Is there any hotfix for the same?
- How OCR integration can be achieved in Pega Mobile App. Is there any OOTB feature to do the same?Please guide me on the same.
- Pega IVA: Email Attachments: OCR extract from Word, Excel, Powerpoint filetypes
- How do integrate abby converter in pega robotics automation for OCR functionality.
- Pega Robotic Automation Runtime from Version 8.0 to 8.0 SP1