25 + Predictive Models in a Single Strategy
As part of project, we are planning to use Predictive models which are built outside of Pega and importing them into Pega via PMML import.
Data Analytics team is going to provide 25 to 30 Predictive models to use inside Pega.
At any point of time,only one Predictive model will be executed as per the request data.
So I included all Predictive models (25) in a single strategy and use switch component to execute the right one as per the request data.
I did a quick POC and observed that, Pega Strategy is executing all Predictive Models defined in it and then picking the right Predictive model as per the condition in switch component.
Is there a way I can execute the correct predictive model without executing all other models defined in Strategy?
Your response is very much appreciated.
In strategy "test" mode that is the expected behavior - we evaluate all components.
But when running for real, e.g. via a data flow run, that should not be the case.
Can you confirm how you tested this?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega predictive model better than python/r predictive model?
- How the the learning and predicting is happened in "Predictive model" in Pega Decisioning?
- Reviewing Predictive Model Mis-predictions and Providing Feedback
- Comparison Adaptive Model vs Predictive Model
- Analytical container for Adaptive Model Vs Adaptive Models shown in Manage tab of Strategy designer portal