' ; not getting converted to '
We are facing an issue when trying to decode '
Set param.abc= "People's Test"
Expected result: param.test="People's Test"
Though in tracer we can see the expected result for param.test, when trying to compare param.test with "People's Test", expression is returning false. Looks like decoding is not happening.
We also tried decryptPW, but no luck
Thanks in Advance!!
The existing functions in Pega can be used to convert and display the HTML codes but on comparison it would fail. We used replace all for this requirement.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Special charater ' and- converted to? in email PDF
- Getting the error ' String was not a date "--" '
- How to resolved 'To table field length error in BIX extract rule ' while choosing output format as Database Schema
- Connect-REST Unexpected character ('< ' (code 60)) Error
- Cannot open the requested instance ' O-667': class or class group "\sDoesNotExist