Wrap Text option is missing from a Text Input within a Dynamic Layout. Is this by design or a bug ?
I am trying to wrap the content of a read only Text Input within a dynamic layout but the option is not present. When I create the same read only Text Input within a repeating grid or a free form layout, on the presentation properties I have the option to wrap the text (see attachments).
Therefore which of the following statement is true ?
- Wrap Text been disabled within dynamic layouts by design
- Wrap Text is configured in an alternative manner within dynamic layouts
- The Wrap Text option should work within dynamic layouts and this is a bug that needs to be reported
Note: This is Pega 7.1.7
The use case I have is that I have a property then needs to respond differently depending on the state, to implement this I have a Text Input for each state within a dynamic layout whose visibility is controlled by when rules that ensure only one is displayed at a time. The only issue with this is that I can't find a way to enable text wrapping.
|State||Action (Link Action)|
|Remote||Open external URL of remote content in a new browser window|
|Internal||Execute an activity to retrieve content|
|Not Available||No link / Action available|
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Wrap Text check box disabled in text input using in Dynamic layout
- Wrap Text Option for Table Layout
- The "Wrap Text" option on Grid Repeat Layout does not work when Read-Only Mode
- How to enable wrap text in dynamic layouts
- Labels' text is wrapping to 2nd line using "Stacked with labels left" dynamic layout