Workgroup details need to update when user switches apps
We have a requirement where we need to update the user's WorkGroup settings when he/she switches applications.Is this something which is achievable and if at all what could be the best approach of achieving the same?
Please update in case any of you have experience in hand!
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa. Removed user added #helpme group tag. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option*** ***Added SR Details***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- On switching of applications workgroup should update
- Switch WorkGroup from User Portal
- Screen distortion in IE if user tries to click on switch apps(after upgrading to pega 7)
- How does rule resolution execute when switching between apps?
- Access Role Issue with Import CSV for update Data Type Feature- When switching Applications