Work page is taking as temporary object.
I have created a class group and defined the keys as "pyID".
I created the work class as belongs to that class group created earlier.
I tried running the flow under the work class and it is not creating the work Id as it is taking as temporary object.
I traced it, the problem is coming from the 8th step of "AddWork" Activity precondition (isPageWriteableToDB).
In that function "return cd.canWriteInstances();" function is returning NULL.
I have defined the classes correctly and those mapped correctly to pc_work table.
Any help greatly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can not start the flow C on work object. The flowType is not present in the embedded flow page.
- To delete a Work Object having a specific pyID and re-use that pyID to create a new work object.
- Send email with attachment without work object.
- Urgency not getting updated for the work object.
- Attaching XML file to a work object.