Work Object Search in PRPC v6.x
Does anyone know why work object search using the 'Find' box on the top-right corner of developer portal has been removed in PRPC v6 onwards? I know there are other ways to search work objects, but searching through the Find box was quite convenient.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- Some work objects can not be searched by full-text search
- Full text search of work objects: how to add columns of data to search results?
- In pyCaseManager7 portal, Work Object search is not working from top right corner
- OOTB work search not displaying newly created work objects