Word Template in Clipboard?
I would like to generate a word template and then collect the string of data from the clipboard. Currently the users are selecting all the data in the template and pasting it somewhere else.
Does the word template data (string) reside in the clipboard at any time?
Or another way:
Can I call a word template and collect the data in the the word doc programatically from inside Pega?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Looping for Value list in a word document of rule-template-word document (Word template merge)
- Is there a way to control either the number of items stored on a data page or its total size on the clipboard?
- How to get prompt value on Clipboard?
- How to disable Edit button on Clipboard?
- When and how pyworkpage is created in Clipboard?