Will full text search (elastic search) work on external tables and views?
Full text search on external database tables and views would be very helpful as most of our data classes are mapped to external tables and views.
Currently we are on 7.1.8
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes, there is support for search on external tables via full text search. That said, there was a bug which caused only 1 result to be returned always. This has been fixed using Hfix-24761 in 7.1.7 version. You might want to raise an SE for 7.1.8 if there is a need to port this fix over.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Will elastic search work on fully exposed industry standard external tables?
- Elastic Search / Full Text Search how to?
- Full text search of work objects: how to add columns of data to search results?
- Some work objects can not be searched by full-text search
- Full text search doesn’t work at Pega Knowledge Help Site