where to located prlogging.xml file in pega
Hi, can anyone help in locating prlogging.xml file in pega.
i dont have access to websphere server on which it is installed.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Pega 6.3 (WAS/ORACLE) the prmbeans,properties, prconfig.xml and prlogging.xml files were externalized by creating url providers (sample below). I do not see these instructions for 7.1.9; is that correct?
- How to port the configurations in PRLOGGING.XML to prlog4j2.xml @PEGA7.3
- Where is the path to the prlogging.xml file??
- How to show UserName and URL called in custom log by modifying conversion pattern in prlogging.xml file
- Updating appenders in the prlogging.xml file