When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?
We are having work-list for individual users and users are clicking on each work item to open an item from the list. The work items are opening in a tab. so like that if an user is opening 8th work item in a row, then at the time of opening 8th one, the item is loading once and then again it is refreshed and loading again. This is continuing for all other work items opened after 8th one.
This is happening for all the users.
We are using PRPC V 7.1.7. There is nothing in the tracer.
What can be a reason for this and is there any article regarding this?
Message was edited by: Lochana DurgadaVijayakumar
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Got Confirmation from Parnava that her scenario works fine after HFix-28274
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When Actionsets is set to Grid row, it does not work if the value of the target item is blank
- I want to close the window and the work item without the "Close Work item" pop up confirmation message, how do I do that?
- After clicking Edit button, then i need to open new work object to do my work and need to close old work object tab (something like hold that Work Object), after complete work in new work object,again need to open old work object tab automatically
- Getting "You are about to close an open work item which has changes that have not been saved" when trying to refresh the section
- Work Object not found in current Application. Please check ID and try again.