What would be the impact of downgrading an application that is built on Pega version 7.2 to Version 7.1.9 ?
We have built a small application on Pega 7.2. Now we would like to downgrade it to version 7.1.9 and make it run on 7.1.9 for some business reasons.
Is this possible? What would be the impact ?
***Updated by Moderator: Vidyaranjan. Removed user added FAQ and Ask the Expert tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tried downgrading an application that was built on Pega 7.2 to Pega 7.9.1- #NeedHelp
- Which MQ version supports Pega 7.1.9?
- What is the struts framework version in Pega 7.1.9?
- Impact on existing Pega application, when UDB 9.5 version database is migrated to 9.7
- Downgrading from Pega 7.2.1 to Pega 7.2