What should I populate “pyReassignType” with when I ame using “pyTransferAssignment” flow action in the “Advance Flow” action of a SLA rule.
What should I populate the “pyReassignType” property with when I am using “pyTransferAssignment” flow action in the “Advance Flow” action of a SLA rule.
Message was edited by: Marissa Rogers - added category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I had looked into the pyTransferAssignment flow action in detail and noticed in the Transfer to drop down list we are passing reAssignPage.pyAssignType as shown below,
Here the reAssignPage/pyReassignPage is nothing but the temporary page to store the values of the assignment which is of Data-Reassign class as shown below,
So in this case you just need to pass the page of type Data-Reassign or the same page.
Kindly let me know if you need more help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can I call a flow from a SLA rule.
- SLA action of advance flow
- Show Flow Location action not working from Navigation Rule.
- Advance flow is not working for screen flow SLA
- Need To know the name of underling Rule/Service or DB Table that populate data in "Rule Cache Management"(under advanced tab) at SMA