What is the latest Microsoft .NET framework version supported for Robotics Studio?
With the release of OpenSpan version 8.0 .NET version 4.6 is now supported. I hope this helps.
Take a look at the attached PDF to see the full conversation.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- .NET framework version required for Pega Robotics Studio SP1
- Is Pega Robotic Automation Studio version 8 will support.NET 4.7 version and upper?
- Is Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 the latest supported version of VS for Pega Robotics SP1?
- Is there a free version of Robotics Studio?
- Unable to download latest version of pega robot studio