What to give in source location in file listener, to read file from local machine.
I have a requirement to read a file from local machine. I have created a file listner and gave the path as "C:\", this way it looks into the C drive of the server machine where our pega instance is installed. But I want to read file from my local machine.
Please let me know how to do this or what to give in source location in file listner.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to connect external source location from File listener source location
- Unix File source location in File Listener Config
- File listener isn't picking up the file from source location
- Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine (not on the Server where Pega App resides)
- Save ZipOutput file (.zip) to desired location on my local machine