What is the difference between Open Work Item and Open Selected Item actions?
What is the difference between Open Work Item and Open Selected Item actions.
As per my understanding Open Work Item will open first coverable work item in any parent case and Open Selected Item will open selected work item.
Can any one please give an answer with example.
Message was edited by: Lochan to add Category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Select Order Items" not working (obj-open appears to fail).
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?
- How can I select and open a specific item/ID from HTML Table in Pega Robotics
- How to open work item of work pool other than current work pool using pyID