Web service to support SOAP attachments
Is there a way by which we can create web services in PRPC, which accepts SOAP attachments?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Retrieve document as SOAP attachment from web service
- how can we identify / recognise an exception occured is internal(service-soap) or external(web service) while using connect-soap?
- We are planning to host and expose Service-REST on PRPC 7.1.8. Does Service-REST work with attachments like Service-SOAP?
- Data Encryption- OOTB only support Amazon Web Services Key Management Service (AWS KMS) for "Platform Cipher"
- Exception while integrating SOAP Web Service