we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each .xml file from the directory.
we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each .xml file from the directory and this as a request to the JMS. Could you please help us on this. Thanks in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Export Excel file into Export Service Export Directory on windows Server
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- file with same name in service export directory overrides the old file
- File Listener after upgrade from Pega 6.2 to 7.3 is not placing file in the work_listenername directory
- How to read an xml file and update in a datatable using file listener