We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/word-merge-sporadically-inserts-raw-html-content-document#comment-141141. However, in my case, the values are available. Please suggest an approach to fix the issue? We have various templates in our application and following this approach seems a little cumbersome. We need to rectify the issue on urgent basis in a very strict time frame. Please let me know if there ia any hot fix for the same.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"
- Is there a Hotfix for this custom Modal dialog issue (support article from PDN)? https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule
- Is there any hot fix in Pega 7.1.7 for "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/hasmessages-causes-operationfail-error"
- Hi, We have set the connection pool settings as per the set up guide (initial connection 0, max connection 25 and min connection 0). We have faced lots of Pega 0026 alert and connection time out problem for this. I have checked few articles in PDN but did