V5.4 Tomcat install fails - "missing database"
I am trying to install 54sp1 on Tomcat. I have followed the PRPC5-4SP1_J2EE Install Guide_Tomcat.pdf instruction as it is but finding following error message and not able to load rules.
1. The prdbutil is deployed and able to verify connection. However, its showing following warning message while loading the server
2008-06-13 23:29:01,531 [ main] [ ] [ ] (ine.database.ConnectionManager) WARN - The database pegarules is only defined in the bootstrap configuration; create a Data-Admin-DB-Name definition
2. I continued loading prweb.war file and then I getting following error message.
2008-06-13 23:29:01,531 [ main] [ ] [ ] ( etier.engine.EngineStartup) ERROR - PegaRULES cannot initialize due to a bad or missing database configuration.
2008-06-13 23:29:01,531 [ main] [ ] [ ] ( etier.engine.EngineStartup) ERROR - Reason:com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.ConfigurationException: Database-General Base table is empty
13 23:29:01,531 [ main] [ ] [ ] ( etier.engine.EngineStartup) WARN - PegaRULES has NOT initialized.
13 23:29:01,906 [ main] [ ] [ ] (ervlet.WebAppLifeCycleListener) ERROR - Enterprise tier failed to initialize pr
PegaRULES not available
13 23:29:01,921 [ main] [ ] [ ] (ervlet.WebAppLifeCycleListener) INFO - Web Tier initialization is complete.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tomcat install "bad or missing database"
- I am getting error message while install Pega like "Unable to connect to database"
- Question about Agents- "Trying to calculate the handle of a class whose instances may not be written to the database"
- Caught exception "PegaBulkMover:: SQLException loading database" while running migrate.sh
- Pega 7.40 Installation error: "Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadDatabaseDefinitionException: Database-BadDBDef-Missing PegaRULES"