Using Skill Level and with Assign-.pxSkillsDesired and with Assign-.pxSkillsRequired
We currently use Get Most Urgent button in Pega to route by transaction type and state. Recently, the transaction types are getting more complex
so we have to classify or mark the work item as "Complex". Since there are some people who are trained in transactions but not "complex" situations, the users route back to their managers in order to route to the skilled user who handles complex transactions.
We are trying to understand the skill level (1-10) and how to use / assign work by the pxSkillsDesired and pxSkillsRequired. This is not documented well in the help section of PDN and hope someone can give an example of how to use these out of the box fields.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Assignment Routing- more than one user available with the required skill level
- How to set required skills / level on assignments based on related work object
- The significance of Required checkbox when skills are added in the assignment shape property for skilled based routing
- Can we compare the skills in an assignment with the skills of an operator?
- Routing based on the skill level