Using pxResults as repeat element in XML Stream
The visual XML mapper in v5.5 is much appreciated.
I'd like simply map .pxResults() instances to a repeating element, but I'm getting a validation error. I looked around for some examples -- the OOTB XML rules are all legacy and do not use auto-mapping; KB-25626 does not cover repeating elements.
Here are the details:
Set .pxResults is on Pages & Classes, pointing to the expected class.
Created an element with Mapping Mode = Standard, Context Page = .pxResults.
However, Context Class remains as $CLASS.
When trying to save, I get an X on the repeat element, with the error message at bottom:
** Page class could not be resolved.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need to build the xml stream rule from pxresults in below format
- XML stream optional checkbox issue for an XML element
- Having trouble parsing XML Stream with XML that has element substitution
- How to parse xml for repeat elements
- Provider javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated: java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory: Provider com.ibm.xml.xlxp2.api.wssec.WSSXMLInputFactory not found