User is getting default lock lost error screen While Navigating between the screens in screen flow
There is an issue in Production environment. When the user is creating case and navigating through pages (in the Screen flow) ,user is getting the below default lock lost error.
Error Message :This case is locked by your operator in another PRPC session. Choosing the End other session to release lock option will log out your other PRPC session in order to release the lock. This option may not be effective immediately.
Please note, This issue is happening in the same session and with brand new case when user is navigating between the screens in the screen flow by clicking Harness level Next or Back buttons, Instead of the next assignment, Pega default lock lost error screen is displaying.
I could not find any proper logs when the issue occurred. Please share your thoughts.
***Updated by Moderator: Vidyaranjan. Removed user added #helpme and Ask the Expert tags. Apologies for confusion, shouldn't have been an end-user option***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Screen Flow- How to disable the completed tab and allow user to only navigate back using through buttons (previous and next)
- If current user is Analyst I need to show assignment 5 by default in screen flow having 6 assignments. How can we do it?
- Tabbed Screen Flow in Tree Navigation Screen Flow
- How to avoid lost lock error message?
- reporting on user interface usage like no. of clicks the user or screen navigation