Use Queue Method to call an activity
I need to invoke an activity aysnchronously in a new requestor thread. I am using 'Queue TestActivity' instead of 'Call TestActivity'. Test Activity just ha a simple Log message. When i try to run this i get the below errors. What am i not doing right here. The Tracer has no errors. The Queue command is issue but as it is asyncronous i dont see anys tep executed in the Queued activity in Tracer. I have a log message is the called acitivty which is not printed. So clearly the Queue command is not invoking this activity. Any ideas on what i shud try to make this work?
ERROR - Unable to include Access Group TestFW:SystemArchitects in runtimecom.pega.pegarules.pub.context.InvalidConfigurationException: Problem getting ruleset list for access group
Caused by:com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.RuleNotFoundException: Failed to find instance Tst-Tst-Tst-Tst-Tst-Work.TestActvityPrint2 of type Rule-Obj-Activity.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Activity method Queue vs Queue-For-Agent
- Queue method to invoke an activity from another activity
- Activity-List-Add method vs Call method
- queue method in activities
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega