URL Page Re-Direct to use HTTPS
We have a requirement here....
When i access the application using "http://server1:9080/prweb/PRServlet?"
the page should be automatically routed to "https://server1:9443/prweb/PRServlet?"
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can I re-direct cassandra logs to a different filesystem in Pega 7.2.2?
- Downloading Pega Software page redirects to https://community1.pega.com/restricted-content
- Pega on logoff does not redirect to SSO login page/ any other url in Pega 7.3.0
- Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for any https URL like https://sp.contact....using GetEFormFromURL activity
- In order to consume https endpoint urls for connect-soap we are requested to add the ip address and url to the host file. What does the the host file corresponds to in Tomcat Server