Upload excel file and read it without creating a work object in 7.1.8, MSOFileTransferButtons control doesn't work in 7.1.8
I have a requirement where I need to upload a excel spreadsheet (from local system) and read it's data in page list.
When I am using MSOFileTransferButtons control, it doesn't work in Chrome or IE browsers, not sure where the problem is. I referred SA-12659 from PDN for the solution but it doesn't work either, may be I am configuring it wrong.
When I upload file manually on server location and read from there using MSOParseExcelFile activity. It works and reads excel file successfully. But the problem is I am not able to upload excel file using FilePath control, without creating a work object.
Can you please advise me how to do that, If you could provide examples or steps that would be great.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upload excel file and read it without creating a work object in 7.1.8, MSOFileTransferButtons control doesn't work in 7.1.8
- PEGA data type doesn't stores the records as it is in 7.1.8
- File Listener doesn't process the uploaded files (Screenshots attached)
- How to read excel file attached to work objects and parse the rows to create cases
- Case reports- 'Apply' button doesn't respond in IE11 when filtering big amount of objects (more than 2000) by Work id