Upload excel file and read it without creating a work object in 7.1.8, MSOFileTransferButtons control doesn't work in 7.1.8
Did anyone get a solution here? MSOFileTransferButtons doesn't work for me either. After file upload I am getting a screen which shows activity execution success message. Although I am able to see the data on clipboard, but I am loosing the control of my perform harness and a different screen appears ( activity execution success message).
I tried using FilePath control but it doesn't set the ServiceExport path on the clipboard hence the OOTB MSOParseExcelFile throws error.
Any suggestions are most welcome.
Message was edited by: Vidyaranjan Av | Branched-Created new thread
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upload excel file and read it without creating a work object in 7.1.8, MSOFileTransferButtons control doesn't work in 7.1.8
- PEGA data type doesn't stores the records as it is in 7.1.8
- File Listener doesn't process the uploaded files (Screenshots attached)
- How to read excel file attached to work objects and parse the rows to create cases
- Case reports- 'Apply' button doesn't respond in IE11 when filtering big amount of objects (more than 2000) by Work id