Unable to open Activities
I'm getting the following exception while trying to open Activities.
|Message||ChainingIndeterminateGoal TempOpenPage TempOpenPage.pySteps(2).pyStepsActivityNameUC no declarative rules found to compute goal|
While the same Activities can be opened with other Operator ID's. Tried to delete the browser cache and logoff and login but the issue persists. It happens in IE but not in Firefox or Chrome.
Please let me know how to address this issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to Open Case using Open Activity in Work- class
- Unable to open Activity rule type
- Opening a work object in perform mode Work-.Open Activity
- I am not able to open/save the attachment in my application; pop up message that "Unable to open the attachment. You lack the required permission."
- Open Span unable to open CRM application in Pega Robotics excersice system