UN-optimize for filtering
When I optimized for filtering some properties in our Pega app, the fields became exposed in the pr_other table, presumably because the Pega consultants that designed this app failed to create a table in PegaRULES to house this particular class. This has caused several problems.
1. How do you UN-optimize for filtering a property? I've deleted the column from pr_other, deleted the property in Pega and created a new identical property, refreshed, restarted the server, etc. But still when I right-click on the property and choose optimize for filtering, it just says already optimized and there are no options. I've also tried setting inclusion to required and going through the modify database schema wizard. The property is not showing in the table at all.
2. Speaking of the table, I manually created the correct table in the PegaRULES database with the reqjuired five columns, but how do I know what other columns need to be in that table? How do I get my property to be exposed in this table and not the pr_other table?
3. If I do manage to switch this property to my new table, how do I populate the table with the old values from pr_other? From what I've read you have to unzip some file, PRPC_DistributionImage.zip, but I haven't a clue where to find such a file, and this is the first time I or anyone else at our company has heard of a command-line tool for Pega. This is so typically Pega - tell you what to do, but leave you clueless of how to do it.
Any help greatly appreciated!!!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cost performance of unoptimized property vs optimized with DataType modification
- Optimize for filtering option not listed
- How to add unoptimized property in Report definition query tab
- Report definition with unoptimized property returns a different property value
- Preflight Optimization: Finding CSS not detected during optimization and fixing it