Truncate to 2 digits after decimal
I am having a decimal value stored in a property, but finally need to restrict decimal value to 2 digits after dot(.) into that property.
Any ideas please.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Truncating Decimal places without doing a rounding off
- Decimal places truncating is not required
- Issue in display of digits when the list view report is exported to excel, the column with more than or equal to 15 digits is shown with exponent characters before the digits.
- Decimal divided-by Integer and Decimal divided-by Decimal for the exact same values return different results!
- How To validate Last two Digits From 4 digit year Property