When the user submits this form, the server receives this synchronization token in the query parameter pzTransactionId and the frame name in pzFromFrame. The server compares this token value with the expected value for the specified frame name pyWorkPage .
1. If they match, the server proceeds with the called stream or activity.
2. Otherwise, the server simply returns the cached HTML that was last generated for the specified frame.
I'm wondering whether this is the best way to handle an exception here. The user either sees the same screen over again, or if they had clicked on a non-transactional pop-up, that screen. Neither of those screens communicate to the user (a) that an error has occured or (b) how to recover from it (aside from logging out or closing the window).
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Confused: Can we Page-Remove a Declare page or not
- Confusion with Process Engine API and Engine API
- Confused with Connect-JMS and Service-JMS rules....please can somebody clarify
- Confusion regarding 'Duplicate Search Configuration' Quiz Question
- IAC gadgets embedded in Pega7 portal???? Very confused