Tracing an Agent Queue
I want to trace all of the agent activities of all the agents in an agent queue. I tried the the METHOD 1 mentioned in http://pdn.pega.com/ProductSupport/Products/PegaRULESProcessCommander/documents/PRPC/Help_V53/howto/howto2/howtodebugagents.asp
But i get following error when I use the requestor Management
"Requestor does not exist, it may have been terminated: B828747B52DCE9FD0BF063B236B567222 "
hence I am not able to trace my agent activities.
Can anyone help in this?
Thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tracing the method Queue-For-Agent
- How to queue an standared Agent? And can we able queue standared Agent without Queue-For-Agent method?
- Unable to Trace Custom Rules while tracing agent through Agent Management Landing Page
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- Using DB Trace to trace and troubleshoot agents