Tracer some times does not stop at all. on IE 32 bit browser
Sometimes when I enable tracer to debug an activity, the tracer starts and does not seem to stop at all.
I just wait and wait and finally close the browser.
I works fine sometimes.
I am using 32-bit IE.
Is this a known issue? How can we overcome this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When the user is idle for long time and when they come back and try to refresh/do some action in the application, they will not be able to login at all.
- Is there an option to stop all Requestors at once,instead of going one by one in SMA.We have multiple JVM's and during deployment we have to first knock the browser requestor sessions one by one on all JVM's which is a time consuming and tedious manual ef
- Internet Explorer has stopped working Error when I try to login to PRPC Personal Edition-V6.3 SP1 (64bit)
- Pega Robotics support for Google Chrome 64-bit version Browser
- Browser Bitness in openspan studio 188.8.131.52