Can anybody tell me whenever I click on a Step Page on the Tracer window, I get this:
"Properties on Page TraceEvent [=pruned=]"
Tracer did not display all the values of the properties of pyWorkPage, for example.
I have restarted the Pega, cleaned up the cache of IE, close and opened the IE and still get this.
What do I need to do in order for this not to happen?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tracer showing my step page as "=pruned="
- Step pages/Parameter pages are not displaying in tracer. Its displaying pruned
- our application is on PEGA 6.but PEGA 7 tracer is very faster than PEGA6 Tracer.We dont want to upgrade our application from PEGA 6 to PEGA 7.But we still want to upgrade PEGA 6 tracer in our application to PEGA 7 tracer for increasing tracer speed.So,can
- Old Instances Pruned- PRMonitorServlet?
- Tracer privileges to make all Tracer icons visible