tools.findPage("pyWorkPage") not working in js
alert('test'+ '<%= tools.getRequestor().getRequestorPage()%>');
var tst ='<p:r n="<%= tools.findPage("pyWorkPage").getString("pyFlowName")%>"/>';
var tst1 ='<pega:reference name="<%= pxRequestor.pxApplicaton%>"/>';
var tst = '<pega:reference name="pyWorkPage.name" mode="NORMAL"/>';
In alert, its showing complete string not its value.
Please suggest some solution.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- GRID Sort/Filter tool not working displaying "Can not render section". Tracer "Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pyShowClientTimer' for Rule-Obj-Class @baseclass."
- Upgrade: Manager Tools > Reassign Work > Missing "X" "-" on Top Right
- How to use tools.findPage() in a function
- functionality "obj-open-by-handle" how to create the structure "pyWorkPage.PxCoveredInsKeys" with the references of the children.
- Where do each of the 'Data Update' tools fit- when do we use each?- "ADL", "Mass Update Wizard", & "Pega Robotics"