TimeZone conversion problem for DateTime functions
I'm using a Pega function "isDateInThePast()". For this function i have to pass a date value and the function will compare the input with the server's current date and time. Our server is in US/Central zone and this function is getting the systems date and converting it to GMT. So when we call this function after 7:00 PM Central then it is giving next day's date instead of current date. I know this is happening because, java uses GMT standards. I can override this function and rewrite the jave code to use Format function but i wanted to know whether there is a way to set time zone globally. I tried by setting it in Operator profile but it did not work. Can any one please help?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need a clarification on Conversion of current Datetime to different Timezones
- Invalid Invalid datetime format/Invalid datetime error received when operator is in Canadian timezone...
- Need control to display DateTime value based on timezone with calendar
- How to calculate DateTime values in report using operator's timezone?
- Pega 7.4 DateTime control don't display value in operator's local Timezone