Is there a Hotfix for this custom Modal dialog issue (support article from PDN)? https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule
Hi Pega Mesh,
I'm curious if there's a Hotfix available that addresses this Navigation rule -> local action -> custom Modal dialog issue, that is discussed in this PDN Support Article: https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule ?
We're running Pega 7.1.7 and don't think we'll be upgrading to 7.1.8 (where this has been resolved) immanently.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This use case was addressed in Pega 718, via a User story, i.e. there was design change, tests etc done. To get it hotfixed in Pega 7.1.7 would require sizing, design change and regression tests, therefore a strong business justification would be required. We want our customers to be on the greatest and latest Pega release.
You can work with your account executive to bring this to Product Management to confirm if it can be hotfixed. Thereafter a SR should be raised with GCS to get the changes ported to Pega 717.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"
- We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
- Is there any hot fix in Pega 7.1.7 for "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/hasmessages-causes-operationfail-error"
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- Unable to refernce section created after saving-as a Section under Ruleset:Pega-UIEngine (that acts like a modal template dialog)