Test Driven Development in PRPC 6.1
Does PRPC 6.1 Supports Test Driven Development? (writing the test before the rule, and then writing the rule to pass the test).
Thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does anyone have any experience with Test Driven Development within Pega?
- Prpc 6.1 Sp2 Developer fast start guide
- FSIF 7.1.1 and FSSCM 7.1.2- Are these two frameworks compatible with PRPC 7.1.8? In our application we are upgrading from PRPC 6.1 to 7.1.8 and the PRPC 6.1 application uses both of these frameworks with versions as FSIF in 7.1.1 and FSSCM in 6.1 version
- Upgrade from PRPC 6.1 to PRPC 7.1- Deleting 6.1 Rulesets
- Developer portal (designer studio) is not loading properly after upgrading to pega 7.1.9 from pega 6.1