Switch clipboard Thread in work process
I have 2 different interactions. And in the 2nd interaction I need to copy a property from pyWorkPage of the 1st interaction.
Is this possible to Access pyWorkPage of the 1st interaction? Because my current context is the Clipboard Thread of the 2nd interaction.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Are you aware of the other threan name > if so you can dirrectky access that using:
ThreadPg = tools.getThread().getRequestor().getThread("YourThreadName").getPage("testPage");
If you want to iterate all threads use following:
Set threads = tools.getThread().getRequestor().getThreadNames();
Iterator it = threads.iterator();
String strThread = (String) it.next();
PRThread thisThread = tools.getThread().getRequestor().getThread(strThread);
System.out.println("**** thisThread ***"+thisThread.getName());
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Remove Thread Level Data Page during Switch Application- Not working
- Can we access pages on the parent thread in the context of temporary work processing thread?
- How to remove multiple work request threads from the clipboard
- Access Clipboard of active TAB thread to ‘open portal’ thread
- Close a clipboard thread from another thread context