Subtracting from Current date
Hi All...I need to subtract 5 days from the current date and I couldnot find any functions related to it. Can anyone plz suggest a way to do it.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA treats string as date- and subtracts a day
- How to subtract days from a date
- How to display Current submission date and Current submission time in YYYYMMDD and HHMMSS formats
- I have a requirement where I need to display years and months based on years (current date, old date)
- How to add year in a date and compare with current date