Stopping an Agent through SMA
If we Start/Stop an Agent through SMA, will that Agent's setting get reverts back (to the previous/original setting like.... DISABLE/ENABLE) whenver the Server Restarts?
Basically trying to understand whatever action - Start/Stop that we do in SMA - will that setting permanently store in PegaRules DB ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to start and stop agent automatically without using SMA
- How to stop Agents from showing/starting in the SMA automatically in a multi-node environment. 7.1.6
- For governance, how can we monitor an agent stop/start in SMA by some one and get intimated on such occasions
- Project Agents stopping in SMA after restart of Tomcat
- Is there any easier way to stop multiple agents without stopping all in the full Ruleset